Ingredients You Need
1 1/2 cups pattypan squash, sliced 1/2-inch thick (6 oz.)
1 1/2 cups zucchini, sliced lengthwise 1/2-inch thick (6 oz.)
5 ounce radicchio, quartered
1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
2 1/2 cups cooked orzo pasta, cooled to room temperature (1 lbs.)
2/3 cup Lindsay® Sliced California Ripe Olives
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
2 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon shallots, minced
2 teaspoons thyme, chopped
1/4 cup basil, chopped
1/4 cup goat cheese, crumbled (2 oz.)
1/2 cup almonds, toasted sliced (1 1/2oz.)
1. In a large mixing bowl, toss squash, zucchini and radicchio with 1/2 Tablespoon of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
2. Grill vegetables over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes per side until marked and tender. Transfer to a clean cutting board and allow to cool slightly.
3. When cooled, dice squash and zucchini into 1/4-inch pieces and shred radicchio into 1/4-inch strips (removing the core), then place into a large mixing bowl.
4. Toss in orzo and olives and set aside.
5. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together remaining olive oil, red wine vinegar, balsamic vinegar, shallots and thyme. Pour into vegetable and pasta mixture and stir until evenly combined.
6. Mix in basil, goat cheese and almonds just before serving.